Saturday, June 16, 2007

All things funny

First on the list is this. We need more drivers with this kind of skill in the U.S.


Next is this.


Alright, enough with the movies, here are some definitions, just in case you
wanted to know:


impossibility: somthing no one can do until someone does it.

laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor.

Rome: what buffalo do.

shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.

wastebasket: a receptacle near which trash trash is tossed

classic: a book which people praise, but do not read.

clothes dryer: an appliance designed to eat socks.

coffee: a person who is coughed upon.

selfish: what the owner of a seafood store does.

top bunk: where you should never put a child wearing Superman pajamas.

vegetarian: old Indian word for bad hunter.

benign: what you be after you be eight
--------------------------------------------

Grinning yet? If not read this again and this time pay attention!

10 comments:

KJ said...

Not only did I grin, but I laughed right out loud at those definitions! Did you make them up or hear them some where? :)

KJ said...

And the movies were great! The first one filled me with amazement and made me tense up. The second one I had seen before but greatly enjoyed once again, and got delight out of laughing at it with my sister who had not seen it yet.

Cheech said...

That was definitely one of the most hilarious blog posts I have ever read! Nice Work!

Aaron said...

Haha! VERY funny! Some of the traffic I went through in Rome was like that in the first movie, but it was nowhere near that efficient (or honk-free). The second movie made me laugh positively uproariously, as did some of the definitions. My favorites were "shin," "wastebasket," and "vegetarian."

Stephen said...

I'm glad ya'all enjoyed my post, I did to.

kj: sorry, I didn't make up any of the definitions.

aaron: your favorites were also some of my favorites, great minds think alike sometimes(except where cars are concerned).

Queen Ann said...

now that was funny!

David said...

that's funny and clever.

lis said...

Thanks dude, I needed that!

Unknown said...

Very, very funny post! Love the definitions; they made me laugh pretty hard. Thanks! :)

Aaron said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Welcome to the 18 club. :)