Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Seven?!?! How random do you think I am?

1) I fell up some concrete steps and cut my forehead open and went to the hospital when I was three.

2) When I was quite young (three or four) and people came to our house, I would get stressed and run around the house yelling "I'm the boss, I'm the boss, until my mother stopped me.

3) I bought my first camera brand new at a yard sale for five dollars. It lasted almost one year.

4) I wear only blue shirts to work.

5) One of my favorite cars is the Mitsuoka Orochi.

6) A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that Bill Ford, descendant of Henry Ford came to Fairwood to visit me.

7)I want to learn Welsh someday.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I laughed....
sarah ann

Aaron said...

BILL FORD!! Lucky! :)

I love the "I'm the boss!" quote.

Stephen said...

To bad it wasn't someone like Enzo Ferrari or Horace Dodge; now that would be something!