Thursday, April 12, 2007

In which nothing much is said*, because nothing much has happened.

Well, what else (A period is such a boring punctuation mark, I mean, look at it; ( . ) pretty boring if you ask me. I think I'll stop using it because it makes me want to yawn just looking at it? To prove my point I'm going to show you a slide show of some interesting punctuation marks for you to compare with the period; ___ ! ___ ? ___ , ___ ' ___ " ___ : ___ ; ___ ( ) ___ [ ] ___ { } ___ ` ___ \ / ___ see what I mean? To further prove my point: you can do art work with most punctuation, but the period; I think not!
Well, what do YOU think? Leave me a comment, will ya?) can I say?

If you belive that, then you've probably never read my blog, in which case you have a lot of reading to do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

..............................................................

;D

How long did you yawn?

Stephen said...

don't DOOO that! I nearly died of boredom!

Stephen said...

By the way, this post is total hyperbole.