Saturday, April 14, 2007

Please place suggestions in slot.Thank you. []

It seems I am losing popularity with the masses, so I will do somthing unpresidented and, out of the kindness of my heart, ask you all what you would like to see more of on my blog or suggestions about changes you think I should make to my settings. I'm warning you, if I don't get many sugestions, I WILL do another post like this one.

p.s. For good reading, check out Brian Jaques' (pronounced 'jakes') Castaways of the Flying Dutchman.

10 comments:

Aaron said...

I don't know, anything interesting would be fine. Examples include pictures, anecdotes, fiction, musings, opinions, car sitings, and more anecdotes. The possibilities are bounded only by comment solicitations: whenever you ask people to comment, they don't know what to say. :)

Aaron said...

Oh, and book recommendations are good, too.

Cara said...

I like pictures and such things. I find that my favorite blogs have lots of randomness. :)

Booker said...

wikipedia confirms your "jake" pronunciation. Be relieved...

KJ said...

I like pictures... and just little stories of random things going on around your place. :) Speaking of pictures: Your profile picture is Hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Trivia, randomness, polls, pictures, quirky episodes with people, opinions (most of these tally with the suggestions of the above commentors), etc., etc. I don't think you should change much; your posts have all been interesting! At least, they made me laugh. ;)

Cheech said...

How about you write about soccer? :)

I like Brian Jaques' books.

Cheech said...

Oh yah. I think your profile picture is AWESOME!

Stephen said...

thank ya'll vaary much for your suggestions. I guess your off the hook for that repeat post.

lis said...

Yes, I say MORE of the same. :O)